Vital Vitamin D 60 Vegecaps
PROMOTES VITAMIN D LEVELS IN THE BODY
Vital Vitamin D supports vitamin D levels in the body & supports a healthy immune system function, naturally.
We use Vitashine D3™ as our source of 100% plant based Vitamin D, which is a special oily extract of Lichen. It is naturally rich in Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and fatty acids. Vitashine D3™ is the world’s only Vegan Society & Vegetarian Society registered Vitamin D3.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula. Do not use if induction seal is broken. Contains sulfites.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Fast & Free Delivery available on orders of $99.
- Orders for Australia and New Zealand are sent with Australia Post.
- Standard shipping is $9.95 for orders under $99.
- Express shipping is $19.97 for orders under $99.
- We will dispatch your order within 2 business days.
- Order tracking numbers will be sent to your email and phone number.
- International shipping is available.
- 30 day, 100% money back guarantee: If your a first time customer and you're not 100% satisfied with your Vital goodness, we'll give you full hassle-free refund. Shop with piece of mind.
SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE, MADE BY NATURE
A Powerful Source of Vitamin D Provided by Nature
Vital Vitamin D is a 100% plant-based source of Vitamin D3, to support health & wellbeing.
Silver Ear Fungus
Turkey Tail Mushrooms
Each capsule contains:
Equivalent to Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (25 microgram)
Cordyceps sinensis fruiting body (Cordyceps mushroom)
Each capsule also contains dry extracts equivalent to:
Lentinula edodes fruiting body (Shiitake mushroom)
Tremella fuciformis fruiting body (Silver ear fungus)
Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body (Reishi mushroom)
Trametes versicolour fruiting body (Turkey tail mushroom)
How to Use
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Store below 30ºC.
Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand. 2006. Vitamin D. [online] Available at: https://www.nrv.gov.au/nutrients/vitamin-d [Accessed 1 November 2021].
Webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca. 2018. Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplements Monograph. [online] Available at: http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/atReq.do?atid=multi_vitmin_suppl&lang=eng [Accessed 1 November 2021].
Buildling a Sustainable Future
Committed to Wellness for People & Planet
We understand it is our responsibility to make changes today to ensure a better environmental outlook for future generations.