Vital Calcium 60 Vegecaps
Vital Calcium promotes calcium levels in the body, naturally.
We use Aquamin® Forte as our source of calcium. It is a highly bioavailable source from calcareous marine algae. The seaweed is harvested from the North Atlantic seabed in the wild, remote seas of North West Iceland.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula. Do not use if induction seal is broken. Contains sulfites.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Fast & Free Delivery available on orders of $99.
- Orders for Australia and New Zealand are sent with Australia Post.
- Standard shipping is $9.95 for orders under $99.
- Express shipping is $19.97 for orders under $99.
- We will dispatch your order within 2 business days.
- Order tracking numbers will be sent to your email and phone number.
- International shipping is available.
- 30 day, 100% money back guarantee: If your a first time customer and you're not 100% satisfied with your Vital goodness, we'll give you full hassle-free refund. Shop with piece of mind.
SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE, MADE BY NATURE
Clinically Researched Ingredients
Level up your overall wellbeing with our Vital Calcium!
Each capsule contains:
Aquamin® Forte TG
Equivalent to calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme
Equivalent to calcium
Equivalent to magnesium
Brassica juncea (mustard green) leaf
Brassica rapa (turnip green) leaf
Brassica oleracea var gemmifera (brussel sprout) leaf
Naturally derived excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, clear nature caps (PI 12065).
How to Use
Adults 50 years and under: Take 2 capsules daily.
Adults 51 years and over: Take 3 capsules daily.
Store below 30ºC.
Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand. 2006. Calcium. [online] Available at: https://www.nrv.gov.au/nutrients/calcium [Accessed 1 November 2021].
Webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca. 2018. Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplements Monograph. [online] Available at: http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/atReq.do?atid=multi_vitmin_suppl&lang=eng [Accessed 1 November 2021].
Slevin, M., Allsopp, P., Magee, P., Bonham, M., Naughton, V., Strain, J., Duffy, M., Wallace, J. and Mc Sorley, E., 2013. Supplementation with Calcium and Short-Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides Affects Markers of Bone Turnover but Not Bone Mineral Density in Postmenopausal Women. The Journal of Nutrition, 144(3), pp.297-304.
Buildling a Sustainable Future
Committed to Wellness for People & Planet
We understand it is our responsibility to make changes today to ensure a better environmental outlook for future generations.