We use Ferroplant® as our 100% plant based source of iron, extracted from curry leaves (murraya koenigii). It is highly bioavailable, well absorbed and gentle on the digestive system.
Vital Iron 60 Vegecaps
Vital Iron promotes iron levels in the body, naturally.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicines you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Contains sugars. Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula. Do not use if induction seal is broken.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Fast & Free Delivery available on orders of $99.
- Orders for Australia and New Zealand are sent with Australia Post.
- Standard shipping is $9.95 for orders under $99.
- Express shipping is $19.97 for orders under $99.
- We will dispatch your order within 2 business days.
- Order tracking numbers will be sent to your email and phone number.
- International shipping is available.
- 30 day, 100% money back guarantee: If your a first time customer and you're not 100% satisfied with your Vital goodness, we'll give you full hassle-free refund. Shop with piece of mind.
SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE, MADE BY NATURE
Gut Friendly Plant Based Iron
Our Vital Iron Vegecaps are backed with a myriad of benefits, to promote iron levels in the body.
Each capsule contains dry extracts equivalent to:
FerroPlant® curry leaf extract (Murraya koenigii leaf)
Equivalent to iron
Malpighia glabra fruit (acerola fruit)
Equivalent to ascorbic acid
Each capsule also contains:
Spinacia oleracea leaf (spinach leaf)
Brassica oleracea var italica sprout (broccoli sprout)
Beta vulgaris juice powder (beet)
Brassica oleracea var viridis leaf (collard)
Asparagus officinalis shoot (asparagus)
How to Use
Adults: Take 2-4 capsules daily.
Store below 30ºC.
Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand. 2006. Iron. [online] Available at: https://www.nrv.gov.au/nutrients/iron [Accessed 1 November 2021].
Webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca. 2018. Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplements Monograph. [online] Available at: http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/atReq.do?atid=multi_vitmin_suppl&lang=eng [Accessed 1 November 2021].
Buildling a Sustainable Future
Committed to Wellness for People & Planet
We understand it is our responsibility to make changes today to ensure a better environmental outlook for future generations.