RECIPE - 2 SERVES
2 tablespoons Vanilla or Strawberry Vital Protein
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg whites
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin oil
1. Sift protein powder, coconut flour and salt together in a batter bowl.
2.Mix all remaining ingredients in another bowl and then add slowly to dry ingredients, whisking until smooth. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Brush bottom of a heavy skillet or pancake griddle with coconut oil and set over medium heat. Heat until a drop of water sizzles and evaporates immediately.
4. Stir batter and then pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into 4 inch circles allowing plenty of space between each.
5.Cook until bubbles form on surface and edges are cooked. Flip to cook other side.
6. Serve immediately