Vital Marine Magnesium 90 Vegecaps
Vital Marine Magnesium is formulated with a highly bioavailable pure ocean source of Magnesium that is blended with an organic marine plant containing 74 minerals and trace minerals.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula. Do not use if induction seal is broken.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Fast & Free Delivery available on orders of $99.
- Orders for Australia and New Zealand are sent with Australia Post.
- Standard shipping is $9.95 for orders under $99.
- Express shipping is $19.97 for orders under $99.
- We will dispatch your order within 2 business days.
- Order tracking numbers will be sent to your email and phone number.
- International shipping is available.
- 30 day, 100% money back guarantee: If your a first time customer and you're not 100% satisfied with your Vital goodness, we'll give you full hassle-free refund. Shop with piece of mind.
SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE, MADE BY NATURE
The Most Bioavailable Magnesium
Vital Marine Magnesium is an essential mineral that's vital to achieve optimal nutrition and wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
- Aquamin S (Lithothamnium calcareum) 424 mg.
- Aquamin Mg (AG) (magnesium hydroxide) 360 mg.
Also contains: colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water).
How to Use
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily. Exceeding the 2 capsules may result in a mild bowel reaction (diarrhoea). Should this occur (even if taking the recommended daily dose), take 1 capsule twice a day. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula. Do not use if induction seal is broken.
Store below 30ºC.
Free from wheat, gluten, dairy and animal products.
Buildling a Sustainable Future
Committed to Wellness for People & Planet
We understand it is our responsibility to make changes today to ensure a better environmental outlook for future generations.