Vital Vegan Omega-3 45 Vegecaps
Vital Vegan Omega-3 is a pure plant source of Omega-3 from marine microalgae. It is grown in a technologically advanced environment to ensure that there is no exposure to air or water contaminants.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula. Do not use if induction seal is broken.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Fast & Free Delivery available on orders of $99.
- Orders for Australia and New Zealand are sent with Australia Post.
- Standard shipping is $9.95 for orders under $99.
- Express shipping is $19.97 for orders under $99.
- We will dispatch your order within 2 business days.
- Order tracking numbers will be sent to your email and phone number.
- International shipping is available.
- 30 day, 100% money back guarantee: If your a first time customer and you're not 100% satisfied with your Vital goodness, we'll give you full hassle-free refund. Shop with piece of mind.
SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE, MADE BY NATURE
A Potent Source of Vegan Omega-3
Vital Vegan Omega-3 reduces inflammation within the body and supports general health and wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
- Life’s Omega 60 850 mg
Equivalent to DHA/EPA rich Schizochytrium algal oil 818.3 mg.
- Equivalent to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 255 mg.
- Equivalent to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 127.5 mg
Naturally derived excipients: vegan gel IPI132315), glycerol, purified water.
How to Use
Adults: Take one capsule daily. Pregnant and breastfeeding women: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula. Do not use if induction seal is broken. Contains sulfites.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Store below 25ºC.
Free from wheat, gluten, dairy and animal products.
Buildling a Sustainable Future
Committed to Wellness for People & Planet
We understand it is our responsibility to make changes today to ensure a better environmental outlook for future generations.